I was able to join the group when it has already started and on its fourth theme. These entries are in my blog at Multiply.com
Creative Challenges Entries: 2008
Creative Challenge # 9
A Moment In Time
(Free verse)
You have come to fill the void
left by someone I hold so dear
I know that this is just a fantasy
but for a moment in time
Just this once, you are mine.
Maybe they say I am crazy
But to hold you near
To see and touch your face
Is happiness fulfilled
And for a moment in time
Just this once, you are mine!
Let me savor this gossamer
Moment in time for
Just this once, you are mine!!
Creative Challenge # 8 Meaningless Words
MEANINGLESS WORDS
I would rather
you look at me in the eyes
To say you care deeply
without the lies
Of carefully painted words
of make believe
Meaningless words
of hidden love betrayed!
I would rather sit with you
hand in hand
No words between us
only the rushing
Of soft winds fanning
our inner beings
No meaningless words
of hidden love betrayed
I love you with all the strength
of angels’ wings
I love you deeply
Only the voice of my soul
Reverberating
The purity of feelings, my heart
Needs no meaningless
Words of hidden love betrayed!
Creative Chanllenge # 7 A Strength In
A Strength in Failure
Your heart’s desire is not granted
In silence your heart is broken
You still keep a happy surface
For me not to be downhearted!
The sadness you face with valor
Fearless to face tomorrow
Head up high, ah, such grandeur
My child, such strength in failure!
Creative Challenge # 6 In The End
IN THE END
Smile so sweet in the sunlight streaming
I walk the aisle with church bells ringing
So loud to the world announcing
Here I am, so happy to wear thy ring.
Two hearts were bound right down in the bend
Start to fill the home with laughter
Two little kids playing to tickle
Our souls fly high with blessings given.
In just a few years, they will say “I do!”
Leaving us to tears of happiness
Waiting to kiss, hug, play with gusto
Feet running wild, my home, what a mess!
Now, old and wise, wrinkled but happy
Reminiscing, looking and hoping
In the end as in the beginning
Just the two of us, contented, reclining
In a worn rocking chair, wide eyed but smiling!
Creative Challenge # 5 The Beauty Of
The Beauty of My Little Sampaguita
So fragrant its tiny petals
So white and pure
Fresh green leaves to be proud of
Clinging in its helplessness
But not a burden in its lightness.
A symbol of purity,
Modesty, simplicity
Oh my lovely Sampaguita
On my altar, adorn thee!
Creative Challenge # 4 Take Me With
Take Me With You In
Flying above the clear blue skies
Outstretched wings, soaring high
Elegant, majestic as a king!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment