I wrote this poem for a painting done by someone close to my heart. But I don't have the permission to post the painting with this poem.. It would be so wonderful if this poem is with the painting.
Madre y Niño
by Ancient-dreamergirl
I was born, you were so happy
I was second for you to love
With so much hope within thee
Heart soaring with gratitude Above
Hardships to see me through
Traverse the wild, hard road
Prayers the mighty weapon
Brought me home the bacon.
I dedicate now this humble art
To a devoted mother I so much love
For without her by my side
Me, nothing, a pauper by the roadside!
The next poem is about the innocence of a child's eyes.
Innocence
by Ancient-dreamergirl
Innocence in their eyes
A beauty to behold
A faith in everything
That needs to be told
In His loving arms
Such wondrous words
Of wisdom, tenderness
Understanding, patience
Affection, but most of all
Thanksgiving for such
Blessings of beauty untold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment