Written a few months ago when the night was cold and lonely. I had been there so I know what my child feels about this matter of the heart. To wait patiently for the right guy is the right thing to do. Until that time comes, stay as pure and innocent as you are now until both of you say “I do.”
“WHY”
By: ancient-dreamergirl
As I lay your head cradled upon my breast
With soulful eyes you look up to me and said,
“Why is love so elusive?”
My darling child I said,
“Love so pure and true is there somewhere
Waiting for you, not now nor tomorrow
But sometime He only knows can come true
Let not your heart fill with sorrow or pain
For in a while your prince come hopping up his way
Let not your heart dictate to HIM your ways
What HE prepares, someone beyond compare.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment