Sunday, May 18, 2008

TWENTY FIVE YEARS OF WEDDED BLISS

This is the most recent poem I wrote on our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary last year....25th day of September 2007....although our plan to spend the time with my family in Australia did not push through because of events that we have no control of, I am still happy...We can go all together some other time...

TWENTY FIVE YEARS OF WEDDED BLISS
By ancient-dreamergirl

Silver years has passed so quick
Being with you is utter bliss
Problems too have been with ease
What more to say, heaven not to cease.

Two little kids are grown with pride
Lovely lady, handsome kid with me in stride
In a future that HE made so bright
Oh God, so blessed we unto thy sight!

A hubby though not perfect in everything
To me that adds to simple things
A warm embrace, some tender kiss
Enough to brighten, give me a blink!

Not the plushy car, nor a mansion in a hill
A simple house with laughter fills
All that I ask of him to me fulfill
I am happy, let time stand still.


“ WE ARE SO BLESSED TO STAND THE TEST OF TIME,
UNTIL WE GROW OLD TO SAVOR OUR GOLDEN YEARS TOGETHER!”

No comments: