Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Kakasa ka ba sa Grade V?

I have watched some episodes of Channel 7 with Janno Gibbs as host in the program "Kakasa ka ba sa Grade V?" ( Saturday evening) and I was really disappointed with myself because most of the time, I cannot answer the questions Janno read.... I might have Alzeimers already....So, it is time to refresh and go back the time tunnel........go back to the time that I was only eleven years old and in Grade V. I went through the books in our small library and found a General Information Book. I will post some questions and see if you can also answer them. I just have to give the questions in ENglish unlike the show that is all in Tagalog.

Philippine History

  1. The first Spanish Governor-General of the Philippines was _____________.
  2. The Supreme Court of the Philippines during the Spanish time is the ___________.
  3. The only ship, out of the five ships, that sailed from Spain and was able to return was___________.
  4. The trial of the outgoing Governor General for the abuses he had done during his administration by the incoming Governor General was called __________.
  5. It was a tract of land, together with its people, given to the deserving sons of Spain for the services that they had rendered to the crown_____________.

I will post some more next time.

Answers:

  1. Miguel Lopez de Legaspi
  2. Royal Audiencia
  3. Victoria
  4. Residencia
  5. Encomienda

No comments: