These are my insights on some things that I find interesting and also my feelings on some topics that are close to my heart.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Creative Challenge # 218: Hot
This is a photo of my two mood lights. The big one is real hot, depicting the mood I was in when I took the photo. The small one is like saying, "Calm down, all things will come out right."
Baz Haynes...I am sorry if this is too big...this is the first time that I posted an image at blogger...i will make the images smaller the next time...thanks for the suggestion..
8 comments:
B beautiful capture, you might want to try a slightly smaller image size this one overwhelms even my 22inch wide screen Monitor LOl;)
Very beautiful and creative entry! I really love it. Thanks for visiting mine.
What a great idea - lovely photo of contrasts
Nini...those mood lights are very nice!
The contrasting colors are very pretty together. Warm glows!
http://ladycallie-n-me.blogspot.com/2012/08/creative-challenge-218-summer-night.html
those mood lights are kewl!
I would be afraid to have those mood lights on certain days :)
The mood lights were a wonderful idea. Hope things have cooled a bit.
Baz Haynes...I am sorry if this is too big...this is the first time that I posted an image at blogger...i will make the images smaller the next time...thanks for the suggestion..
Post a Comment